11 March 2012

Writer's block.. or challenge!

This blog needs some serious updating.. It's been a long time. But as spring has started with the first sunny and warm-ish day today, I need to use that energy to write again! And to give myself an extra excuse to write, I'm joining a write challenge. From this April, I'll join The Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge. I will be writing a post a day for all 30 days.. 


Would you like to join this challenge? It's going to be a lot of fun and I'd love to see what you have to say about your health topics, too. All you have to do to join is sign up here: http://info.wegohealth.com/HAWMC2012 and you'll be able to start posting once April rolls around. Looking forward to writing with you!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to do this on my blog! I'm really excited by some of the prompts! (I found you via CBbloggers)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica, nice to meet you! I'm excited about it too. Starting tomorrow!!

      Delete